Need software to handle data from multiple data bases, multiple PAT analyzers & instruments and for its analysis? We have the top of the line softwares required for all these needs!
As with any of our products, we have worked hard to partner with the best possible software suppliers for Information Systems. We have suppliers to accomplish offerings in the areas of:
- Data Handling and Control of Multiple PAT Analyzers & Instruments
- Multivariate Data Analysis
- On-demand Synchronized Data Handling for All Manufacturing, Quality & Process Development Data
Here a summary of our offerings. Click on the company logos to go to these companies web-sites.
Optimal, through its synTQ software platforms, provides everything you need to monitor and control your PAT Analyzers and Instruments Data!
This CFR21Part11 software integrates all your analyzers, instruments and processes into a single interface that allows you to:
- Synchronize All Scalar and Spectral Data
- Control and Vizualize All PAT Analyzers & Instruments
- Vizualize and Send to Control Systems and Historians All Measurements & Spectral Data
- Have Graphical Insterphases for PAT Systems’ Data
- Store Chemometric Models
- Create your own equations and logic schemes based on the PAT Analyzers & Instruments Data
- Easy Vizualisation and Configurable Command Features Allowing Operators to Use the System as an ATM
- Most Important of All, It is Easy to Use & Configure
Options are available for a stand alone process with a single point or multiple point measurements analyzer, as well as for different processes, analyzers and instruments. Do you desire to have the right software for your PAT System? Do you desire to control all of your PAT Systems from a Single Easy to Use software? Then, synTQ may well be the answer. Contact us for more information and DEMOS!
Need to analyze Multiple and Complex Data? Need to develop Chemometric Models? From all the data you have, do you need a tool that will help you pinpot what is the problem with your process? Do you need a tool for Early Fault Detection? Umetrics, the leading multivariate analysis (MVA) software provider, is the answer. Here, Umetrics’ different software platforms solutions. Click on each of the software offerings to go to their platfrom’s page. Here you can find brochures, applications notes, etc.
- MODDE (DoE Software Package) - It provides the tools needed for Design Space Estimation & Validation along with all the capabilities desired to perform Design of Experiments (DoE)!
- EZinfo – Using 3 simple steps, provide reports of sophisticated analysis to management, power users and control users!
- SIMCA-P+ (Multivariate/Chemometrics Software) - If you desire to perform Multivariate Analysis and create models based on these with the most powerful tools and visualizations off-line, this is the perfect package for you. Click HERE for a brochure on the use of this platform for Chemometric Models.
- SIMCA-Batch On-Line (Batch Monitoring with MVA Made Easy) - Monitor your Batch Evolution in Real-Time using MVA Techniques combined with statistical process control with this pacakage.
- SIMCA – 4000 (Track Your Process in Real-Time) - Imagine describing thousands of incoming signals with just a few simple plots that enable you to track your process for control & early fault detection. Do not imagine, this is the software!
- SIMCA-Q Products:
- SIMCA-QP & SIMCA-QP+ - Zero foot print calculation engines developed for real-time MVA predictions. They integrate seamlessly into your process software, and give you the power to perform MVA predictions based on SIMCA-P and SIMCA-P+.
- SIMCA-QM and SIMCA QM+ - Same functionality as SIMCA-QP/QP+, but can be used for automated MVA model building, saving the time needed for building and updating models.
- SIMCA-Q Project Plan – Ideal (.dll) tool for use of MVA with OEM and tailor-made applications.
Need a Software that Will Integrate Seamlessly Data from Your Plant’s Different Information Systems? The Answer may well be Aegis Analytical’s Dicoverant Software! This software, the leader of its kind, leverages existing IT investments and provides On-Demand Access, Context Utilization, Analysis and Reporting for All Manufacturing, Quality and Process Development Data.
Discoverant is a rules-based dynamic mapping engine for on-demand data access. It is an elegant, simple, flexible & intuitive software that Integrates your ERP, LIMS, Historian, MES and PRIMR Data Bases.
Click HERE for a short presentation that shows you the capabilities of the sofware.
Click on any of the below topics for information on: